XIAOMI LAUNCH XIAOMI MI 10 WITH POWERFUL CONFIGURATION
XIAOMI Launch XIAOMI MI 10 with snapdragon 865 SOC, 108 MP Camera, 30 W charging at a starting price of Rs. 49,999.
Today, XIAOMI launched MI 10 in India with powerful features. XIAOMI MI 10 was already launched in China late last year.
- It has featured a 6.67 inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution.
- Xiaomi Mi 10’s display can offer a brightness of up to 1120 nits.
- It has a punch hole camera, a 90 Hz refresh rate, and a 180 Hz touch sampling rate.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 865 chipset and offers up to 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage.
- It runs on Android 10 based MIUI 11.
- It will come with a 20 MP camera on the front.
- At the back, there will be a 108 MP primary sensor, 13 MP wide-angle camera, and two 2 MP cameras.
- The phone is also capable of recording videos in 8K.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 houses a 4,780 mAh battery with 30 W wired and 30 W wireless charging. It also supports 10W reverse charging.
XIAOMI MI 10 is expected to compete with OnePlus 8.
Today, at 12 PM XIAOMI India head Manu Kumar Jain has started the video by talking about the company’s pledge and contribution to the fight against COVID-19 in India, and how the company is dealing with it. He says Xiaomi has been the fastest growing brand in the Q1.
He has also announced a 30W wireless charging power bank.
XIAOMI MI 10 comes in India in two variants,
8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage : Rs. 49,999
8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage : Rs. 54,999
Pre-order begins today (8 May) at 2 PM. All customers pre-booking the MI 10 will get a free 30W wireless charge.