SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Admit Card 2021 download from @ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Admit Card 2021 was released on 27th March. Staff selection commission invites applicants every year. This is the most popular competition exam in India. Recently SSC has uploaded admit card for the post of the Combined higher secondary Level CHSL and data entry operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 recruitment 2020.
Those candidate who apply for these post can download their admit card from here.
Important Link Relating to the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Admit Card 2021
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
More updates relating to the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I jobs | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Recruitment | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Notification.
Who is Eligible for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Admit Card 2021
An applicant who clears or passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India is eligible for this recruitment.
In other word, all the candidate after passing 12th exam can apply for these jobs.
What is the minimum age limit as on 01/01/2021 for CHSL Recruitment 2020
Only those candidates can apply for these jobs who can reach 18 years of age as of 01/01/2021 or who are not crossed 27 years of age as of 01/01/2021. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
SSC also provide age relaxation for extra age in difference categories as per rule.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Admit Card 2021
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Mode of Payment for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Candidates can pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
Important Dates Relating to the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
- Application Begin :06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration : 26/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 28/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-27 April 2021
- Admit Card Available: 27/03/2021
- Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
Vacancy Post Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
How to Fill Form of SSC CHSL Jobs 2020
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Pay Scale for SSC CHSL Jobs various positions
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
2. Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
4. Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Reservation for CHSL Jobs
1. Reservation for the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
2. The Commission makes the selection of candidates in pursuance to the vacancies reported by the concerned User Departments for various posts. The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies of any User Department.
Implementation of reservation policy, maintaining reservation roster and earmarking of vacancies for different categories come under the domain of the User Departments.