Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G the world-leading brand, @samsung.com publishes new branded technology in phones.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G the world-leading brand:- Samsung Company released a new powerful phone in the mobile world. Galaxy Z Fold2 5G most favorite phone in 2020.
Company Launched this phone in two rich colors, Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze. This is also known as the future of the mobile world.
Fold into a Seamless experience, When folder shut, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G is a cutting edge smartphone with a 15.81cm(6.2″) screen. The expansive display gives you more room to play-perfect for texting, talking and gaming.
Unfold your view into a grander world, Made from Samsung Ultra-Thin Glass, the 19.27cm (7.6″) foldable display opens to deliver the rich colors of Dynamic AMOLED 2X. The screen emits less blue light, so you can unfold to a tablet-sized viewing experience and enjoy it for hours on end while minimizing eye strain.
Flexibility:- Engineered to give you the flexibility to do more. Flex mode lets you fold Galaxy Z Fold2 5G at an angle and hold it any way you like — or not hold it at all. Simply fold it to use Flex view on the Main Screen and make a hands-free video call with Google Duo. Or flip it to Cover view on the front to comfortably watch your favorite show
All Day Dual Battery:- The game-changing battery is back for all-day dual intelligent battery power. It combines the power of two batteries into one long-lasting 4500mAh (typical) power source. And with improved AI, Galaxy Z Fold2 5G actively saves energy for when you need it most, all day long.
All functionality, features, specifications, GUI, and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
Information Related to the Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2020.07.25–2020.08.04 in the UK with pre-release versions of SM-F916 under default setting using 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network).
- The hinge hardware supports Flex mode at angles between 75° and 115°. For your convenience, the Flex mode can also be set to activate before or after 75° and 115°. It may be difficult to maintain Flex mode while moving due to shaking or other movements. It is recommended to keep the phone stationary while in Flex mode.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 15.81cm (6.2″) in a full rectangle and 15.65cm (6.2″) accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 19.27cm (7.6″) in a full rectangle and 19.09cm (7.5″) accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
- 120Hz display only available on Main Screen.
- Certain applications may not support Flex mode.
- Certain applications may not support App Continuity.
- View on Main Screen can be adjusted in Settings. View adjustment availability may vary by app.
- Certain applications may not support Optimized apps.
- Certain applications may not support Multi-Active Window.
- 120Hz display is only available on Main Screen. Support may vary by game.
For buy visit here, Click Here