HomeIndialatest NewsIndia China Clash:- 20 Indian Soldiers Killed, China also recorded 43 casualties.
India China Clash:- 20 Indian Soldiers Killed, China also recorded 43 casualties.
June 17, 2020
Spread the love
20 Indian Soldiers killed in India china Clash in Galwan Vally
India China clash:- India and China army clashed in Galwan Valley on Monday night. From a month China regularly created tension on LAC. They increased their army strength in LAC. After seeing China wrong intention Indian army also increased its equipment and army strength on LAC.
On Monday night, the Chinese army suddenly attacked the Indian Army with the stone and wood stick. They killed 20 Indian soldiers in this attack. In reply, the Indian army killed and seriously injured 43 Chinese troops.
ANI also reported that an increase in chopper activity has been observed on the Chinese side of the LAC to airlift casualties suffered by their troops during the face-off.
The Indian Army, in its statement on Tuesday, “Indian and Chinese troops have disengaged at the Galwan area where they had earlier clashed on the night of 15-16 June. 17 Indian troops who were critically injured in the line of duty at the standoff location and exposed to sub-zero temperatures in the high altitude terrain have succumbed to their injuries, taking the total that was killed in action to 20.”
Activities after India China clash
1. All three Army Chief General MM Naravane, Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) General Bipin Rawat, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar, and Defence Minister Rajnath Singh met on Tuesday at discuss on the current situation in Singh’s residence.
2. MEA ins an official statement said that the casualties could have been avoided on both sides had China not changed the status quo unilaterally and followed the agreement at a higher level.
3. Beijing, on the other hand, has accused India of crossing the border first and ‘attacking Chinese personnel’.
Before the Indian Army’s statement, the Ministry of External Affairs said that the casualties could have been avoided on both sides had China not changed the status quo unilaterally and followed the agreement at a higher level.
“On late-evening and night of 15 June, a violent face-off happened as a result of an attempt by the Chinese side to unilaterally change the status quo there. Both sides suffered casualties that could have been avoided had an agreement at higher level been scrupulously followed by the Chinese side,” the MEA said in a statement. for more click here