Live global updates on coronavirus cases and Government Steps
Live Global updates on coronavirus,
- Coronavirus cases cross 2,188,000 worldwide with more than 146,000 deaths.
- The united states now lead the world with more than 695,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases. overtaking China and Italy and over 36,100 deaths.
- The U.S House passed the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill on a voice vote.
- India announced a 1.70 Lakh Cross package for helping poor people.
- RBI also announced a 3-month EMI pause and Cut in Repo rates 75 basis points.
- Coronavirus cases surpassed 13,300 in India, with more than 450 deaths.
- U.K Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for the coronavirus.
- India canceled all domestic and international flights. The aviation sector stares more than at $ 3.5 bn loss in Q1 on lockdown.
- Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Sunday announced stimulus packages to the tune of Taka 72,750 crore (USD 8,573 million) to counter the adverse effects of coronavirus on the country’s economy.
- China starts import and export and the aviation sector are dropping coronavirus cases in china.
- Every country is thinking to go international court against china for recovering his losses due to coronavirus.
- Locals in Lucknow COVID-19 hotspot stop health workers from examining people.
- Section 144 in Noida(India) extended till 30th April.
- India also extended lockdown till o3rd May.
- RBI provides some new packages to the industry for boosting the economy.
President Donald Trump warned, “there will be a lot of death” as the U.S. faces its “toughest week” in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic at his daily White House briefing on Saturday.
Every country tries to stop coronavirus expansion. Most of the countries announced lockdown.